After hours care
You or your kids could catch a cold or sprain an ankle at any time – even on the weekend. You can now visit Novant Health Kernersville Family Medicine on Saturdays and Sundays without an appointment to take care of minor illness like pinkeye as well as sprains and cuts. You will also have access to our range of family medicine services, including preventative care and physicals.
Our after hours care services can help with a number of health needs, including:
- Allergic reactions
- Pneumonia and upper respiratory infections
- Fever, sore throat and sinus infections
- Ear infections
- Back pain
- Rashes and other skin conditions
- Sports-related injuries
- Migraines and headaches
- Nausea and vomiting
- Mono virus (mononucleosis)
- Infections in open wounds (abscesses)
Adults and children ages 10 and older can get after hours care Saturdays from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Sundays from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.